Live With Your Partner in Canada- Spousal Sponsorship

Contact aptechvisas

Email :

Canada gives an opportunity to live with your partner who is already a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident holder. You may apply for spouse visa if your partner is any one of them. If you have a spouse/common law partner/conjugal partner then in such a case you are eligible to apply for spousal sponsorship. Live your dream of being together with your beloved. Contact our immigration experts to discuss your chances to migrate to Canada under spousal sponsorship. Call the experts at 7503832132 today! Visit for more details.

Posted on : 03/07/2018, #, Edit

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with other commercial interests.

Immigration Consultants In Mohali »